Jump to navigation Jump to search
- George Gordon Byron Poetry
- Chinese Poetry of Li Bai Supporting Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- Poetry Collections of Poets hosted on GitHub, on AWS, on GCP and on Azure.
While the full app is designed for one poet, the static read only variant of the app Poetry Viewer may contain collections of poets.
Poetry MP supports backup through exporting data and settings to a JSON file. And you may import the JSON file to an empty database for restore.
You may play the full app through running it as a local app. After Download and Deployment, follow the Import instructions in Restore:
- Go to "Import for DB Update/Import JSON file" and select the JSON file.
- Optionally go to "Import for DB Update/Import Zip File and select the zip file.
- Logout and then login.
Here are a few JSON files that you can download and then select from local file system:
- https://zijianhuang.github.io/poets/data/EdgarAllanPoe.json and images https://poetryappwiki.fonlow.org/w/downloads/EdgarAllanPoe.zip
- https://zijianhuang.github.io/poets/data/LiBai.json and images https://poetryappwiki.fonlow.org/w/downloads/LiBai.zip
After playing, you may clear the database through running the "Clear Database" menu item.